Spelling mistakes aren’t exactly uncommon. Occasionally, though, a spelling mistake actually makes a tweet better than what was originally intended. Here’s 19 examples.
2. We’d suggest keeping that to yourself.
3. Hipster everywhere are now trying to buy hammy downs.
4. Sounds strong…
6. Don’t bother, the ifold tower is overrated.
7. Come again?
8. Not to mention never being able to wear flip flops.
10. Is this free porn?
11. You say that now, but wait until it kicks in.
12. In an alternate universe.
13. Make up your mind…
14. Just Google the sugar code hack. Problem solved.
15. Be careful of that granite.
16. What has Sue done to deserve this?
17. Good to know…
18. This guy doesn’t like what’s coming through the airwaves.
19. Leave Barry out of it, alright?
Spelling done right. Well, done wrong but there is something very right about it all.