Wherever you go, you’re bound to run into a good few idiots. That’s life. It doesn’t matter if you’re in the cinema, there’ll be loud morons on their phones hardly watching the film. If you’re on a train, there’ll be someone sitting next to go with their thigh taking up most of your seat and their arm basically on your lap.
The same goes for driving. People who don’t know how to use a roundabout, people who never bothered learning what the lanes on a motorway mean and, worst of all, people who can’t park.
But what do you do to bad parkers? You leave a note, of course.
1. What are the chances that you’d annoy a proper doctor?!
2. Is that another note behind it? That guy really can’t drive.
3. When you run out of paper but have a point to prove.
4. Excellent usage of a meme, there.
5. The worst note to get.
6. This is either from a genuinely nice guy or it’s the most passive-aggressive thing ever.
7. What a horrible infliction that would be.
8. Who gets these business cards printed out?!
9. Weird but ok?
11. Yeah but… free condom.
13. Short but sweet.
14. To be fair, colouring is harder than it looks.
15. End on a bang.
A-mazing. Just make sure, if you do leave a note for a terrible parker, it’s not all passive aggressive. Let your intentions be known!
What do you think? Let us know in the comments!