Children. Kids. Sprogs. Post-embryonic pre-adolescents. Whatever you want to call them, there’s a lot of ’em. Some of them are good, some of them are bad and some of them are… what? we can’t call kids ugly? … and some of them a just fine. Somewhere in the middle.
But these kids aren’t… no. These kids are better than good, bad, mediocre or otherwise. These kids are just the best kind of people. Have a look.
1. “My son wanted to spend the $120 he saved this year. Saturday morning, my son walked into my room and said he wanted to use his money to help the homeless. I asked him what he had in mind, and he said he wanted to make them lunches”
2. 9-year-old boy created a no-kill animal shelter in his garage
3. Little guy helps bunny in need.
4. 8-year-old boy was bullied for two years whilst he grew his hair so more wigs for kids with cancer could be made.
5. “My 3yr Old Daughter Saw A Little Girl Without Hair And Asked Why She Was Bald. I Explained She Was Sick And The Medicine Made Her Hair Fall Out. “oh. She Can Have Some Of My Hair,” She Said”
6. “My daughter asked me if she could sell her stuffed animals and donate the money to our local SPCA”
7. 9-year-old girl builds shelters for the homeless and grows food for them, too
8. “It’s been almost a year since we took in the neighbourhood stray and my son still insists on tucking him in when he naps “so he knows that he lives at our house and will come back.””
9. “Walked in on my little cousins”
10. “My wife told my daughter that the kitty was hurt (arthritis) and to be careful with her. Daughter: “Ok I’ll read to her””
11. “My 13-year-old daughter makes me sandwiches to take to work. I didn’t even ask. She offered”
12. “She found out our dog had to get shots, so while we were waiting in the parking lot of the vet our daughter hugged her and told her that shots hurt but it will all be okay and that she will take the dog to the toy store if she was a good girl.”
13. Carlitos saved up his own money to buy shelter dogs peanut butter!
14. “When these Jurassic Park battle damage, open wounded, dinosaurs originally came out, people complained how they were too violent for children. Yet here’s my 2-year-old, who asked me to help treat his wounds, and now comforting him”
15. Kid reads to shelter cat.
16. This awesome guy bought a load of dog food with his own money and donated it to the local animal shelter!
Parents, keep it up!
What do you think? let us know in the comments!