God I hate signs. Telling you to do things or warning you of other things. Where do they get off?! Sometimes I just want to go over to one of them and write some funny remark that sort of correlates to the subject of the sign and post it to the internet?
Anyone feel like that? Apparently some of you do. At least 24 (assuming the same people didn’t strike more than once), in fact…
1. Got that guy by the window on the lookout for you
2. Even with “probably” instead of “baby”, what is that an advert for?
3. I had Batman down for conservative
4. Facilities need to throw a comma in there…
5. If CCTV actually looked like that, the world would be a friendlier place.
6. Scarface can sell me drinks any day
7. Ahhh… that’s dark
8. Getting flashbacks over here. Call the police.
9. But what’s the unit?!
10. They could have at least given the other guy some claws…
11. Them crazy Australians
12. What if you don’t like pie?
13. Don’t worry, God has some flan for you…
14. Very small potato. Probably a King Edward #PotatoTalk
15. Did someone graffiti the light?
16. Excellent grammar and everything! 10/10
17. Who sign posts a roof?
18. Handy because it would calm down someone in need of the emergency door…
19. How can I make this place more suitable for my date?
20. People placing sticky notes on it.
21. Ah clever but, seriously, get your prostate checked out.
22. Aerosmith and their signs, eh?
23. But leave anarchy out of the fridge for a bit so it doesn’t clump up on your toast.
24. Tom Hanks for reading
What was your favourite? Let us know in the comments!