Life. It’s a chore, most of the time. Waking up. Uggghh. Going to work. Bleuughh. Commuting home. Whhhyyyy?! Eating. Not so bad. Sleep. Good but you know it’ll be over soon.
That’s why perfectionists exist. So when we’re going about our daily lives, we can be pleasantly surprised by something that we’ve come across. Whether it’s a perfectly stocked shop aisle or someone who inexplicably cuts heads out of coins, they’re a wonderful bunch and deserve some commendation. Here’s to you crazy guys…
1. The fade. The spacing. Hnnnnng.
2. It’s annoying that they’re facing opposite directions but whatever…
3. It’s like you separated them!
5. Is that a yellow in the orange pile?
6. That’s how your scratch skirting boards.
7. Ooooh very nice. But what’s up with that thumbnail?! Is that a fungal infection? Keep the ice cream.
8. It’s like a tartan lake.
9. Very nice but who mows from the outside edges and finishes in the middle?
10. Who puts TWO lemons in a drink? I reckon they got themselves a refill in the same glass. Crafty.
11. Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh yes.
12. Useless but amazing.
13. Visually very nice but if you actually attempt the lift, you’re dicing with death.
14.What a scoop!
15. If that wasn’t the colour of a London puddle, it would be the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
16. Whatever it is, I love it.
17. That’s the kind of snowball that would get you X4 points and huge collateral damage.
18. It’s almost worth being hooked on meds (and fish oil).
19. This is the kind of thing you practise your entire school career.
20. Is this a coincidence or did he cut them specially?
21. And you may never buy any of them.
Sometimes things are okay, aren’t they?
What was your favourite? Let us know in the comments!