It’s not often that someone gets to do genuinely what they want to for a living. For the most part, you’re catering to a hobby that you rarely get to indulge in by biting your tongue and getting on with the the desk job or bricklaying or whatever.
But, even when you can’t do what you want to all of the time, at least you’re not doing what these guys have to for a bit of cash… just imagine them meeting the in-laws? What are they going to say they do for a living?!
1. He looks like he doesn’t know where to start
2. Six years later and he’s probably got enough bricks to build a house now…
3. You know in films when there’s a sweaty guy who has to defuse a bomb and there’s a load of wires..? That.
4. Just throw it in!
5. Deodorant testers. Are the lab coats necessary?
6. His face says it all.
7. The magic lives on even when he’s not in character.
8. I said two beer kegs.. not 200 eggs!
(Terrible joke – I’m sorry)
9. Oh that is bleak.
10. Missed a few…
11. Highlighted twice… someone’s keen.
12. “You know how you can get horse sperm in a jar… that’s thanks to me.”
13.Hold it closer or get a bigger bin and BACK OFF!
14. What are they doing?!
15. Why doesn’t he drop down from above?
16. Ladies and gentlemen… an idiot.
17. Yes that’s sewage.
18. I don’t suffer from claustrophobia and that’s not me and it probably happened years ago… but I’m in pain.
19. Oh there’s a bit of snow in your drive? That must be awful.
20. Are we supposed to believe that those stocks are being held up by being loosely fastened to a man’s toe?
21. He’s literally holding up a target for guns and things…
22. Is he putting things in or taking them out?
The ol’ nine til five’s not looking too shabby now, is it?
I mean… at least they got a story out of it..?
I don’t know, I’m trying to cheer them up!