As you all know, I’m very famous and everyone wants to talk to me. That’s why my Facebook is FULL of message requests…
That’s not true. I have two and one of them’s from a different account I have. Cool, right?
But get this, there’s another secret inbox on your Facebook messenger that you may not have known about. It’s all very cloak and dagger (it isn’t) but we’re going to show you how to get to it.
1. Open your app and go to the settings. Bottom or top depending on you phone’s OS.
2. Once in settings, tap on the ‘people’ section.
3. From there, go the ‘message requests’
4. Take a minute to breathe in my popularity and THEN, underneath the visible requests, tap ‘See filtered requests’
5. And then see the whole plethora of ads and potential weirdos that Facebook have thankfully stopped from bothering you!
Any shockers in your secret inbox? Let us know in the comments!